Monday, October 6, 2008

zoho writer blog

Zoho writer

Thought it would be fun to write my blog using zoho writer. Hope it works out... My lack of experience is showing, but so far, so good. I think I could get to like this site. wink It's very like microsoft word, but more fun. I would like to explore more. It's a great site.

I thought this would be easy, but there seemed to be a go-slow on this afternoon, I got lost going round and round in circles even with the help of my friend, but we took a deep breath and tried yet again. Despite this, I would like to explore this further.

1 comment:

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

Wow! the colours look great, I'm most impressed, and good on you for perservering. But then you're a colourful person anyway... I think you should write all your e-mails in multi colour from now on!